It’s sort of a Hoarder Volcano, isn’t it?? It started as a simple extra laundry basket for some clothes that I needed to “go through” before either giving them away or trashing them…then one day I had to clean up quickly and tossed extra “stuff” into the basket…and then it was Christmas and New Year’s and my birthday…KABOOM! It’s my Hoarder Pile.
Shameful, I know. *sighs*
Anyway, I went through it yesterday…such fun! haha Here’s the highlights:
- Christmas Bow
- Neck Brace
- Box of old photos of my grandparents that I removed from Hoarder Hell in PA.
- 2 beach bags filled with old sunscreen, change, candy wrappers, and sand.
- An unopened package from LLBean containing new pants for my Mother-in-Law.
- Unread magazines.
- A Gymboree bag with pants and a jacket for 10 (receipt from Dec.)
- Snow boots for 10. Tags on.
- So much make-up. Samples, full size items that I’ve forgotten about or figured were lost, etc.
- Clothing to include single socks, single gloves, new gloves in packages.
- Purses. 3 of them. One I hadn’t seen since I went to NYC in Nov. Found the magazine I read on the train and the snacks from the snack bar! (this is addition to the 2 beach bags)
- Inflatable Travel Pillow. The one I swore to the Frug that we didn’t even own. *blushes* oops!
- Atkins bars. Boxes of them.
- A candy cane.
Allllllmmmmmooooosssstttt done with it. I was almost finished and then the Hazmat Team arrived to clean so I had to throw some of it back in the basket.
Tra la la. Off to spend time on Facebook and Twitter. Nothing I’m forgetting. Nothing else to do.
Huh. There’s a lesson here somewhere. A message. Hmm. What can it be?